The following resources are designed to help all staff working in food service to put appropriate food allergen management practices in place.
All about Allergens online training
The All about Allergens online training provides access to food service training that is fast, easy and free. The free comprehensive training program provides need to know information relevant for those in the food service industry and is presented using videos and interactive activities.
The available courses include:
- All about Allergens
- All about Allergens: The next step for cooks and chefs
- All about Allergens for Camps – currently being updated
- All about Allergens for Hospitals
- All about Allergens for Schools – coming soon!
- All about Allergens for Children’s Education and Care (CEC) – coming soon!
See website at https://foodallergytraining.org.au
All about Allergens resource hub
One place to access all the templates and tools you will need to put in place best practice procedures for food allergen management in your workplace.
All about Allergens authorised officer resource hub
For authorised officers to improve food allergy management in the food service and food manufacturing sectors.
See website at https://foodallergytraining.org.au/resources-ao/
Content updated March 2021